Veterinary Clinic and Animal Hospital Serving Redland, MD
Our pets are more than just animals, they’re important parts of our family. Provide your dogs or cats with the best in animal preventive care as well as the best in acute veterinary care by coming to Grove Center Veterinary Hospital. Our medical philosophy is to provide the pets of Redland, MD with the best veterinary care possible because comprehensive, preventative care will cost you less in the long run and keep your dogs or cats healthy and happy for as long as possible.
Animal Clinic Providing Preventive Care and Pet Vaccinations
At Grove Center Veterinary Hospital, it’s important for us to provide the pets of Redland and the surrounding cities with excellent animal preventive care and pet vaccinations. We start with a comprehensive annual exam. This exam will include:
- A visual assessment of overall appearance and alertness
- Evaluation of the health of the skin and fur/hair coat
- Evaluation of the teeth
- Evaluation of the gait, which is the way your animal walks
- BCS, which stands for Body Condition Score. This is an assessment to assure your dog is in the right weight range.
- Evaluation and examination of the eyes, ears, nose and mouth
- Palpation, which is an exam by touch, of the lymph nodes and abdominal region
- Rectal examination
- Measurement of: body temperature, body weight, heart rate and respiratory rate
During your pet’s examination, we are ready and happy to answer any questions you have related to their health. During this appointment, we will make sure that your pet is up-to-date on all vaccinations, including: rabies, parvo, and parasite protection. At Grove Center Veterinary Hospital, we have learned that’s is safer and easier to keep your pets healthy than it is to cure a serious condition.
Comprehensive Animal Hospital
Grove Center Veterinary Hospital is proud to be a comprehensive pet care clinic and facility. In addition to wellness exams and pet preventive care, we can also provide the following services:
- Therapeutic Laser Treatment: for chronic degenerative joint and disc disease, wound healing, tendon and muscle injury, edema, and to stimulate immunity.
- Mobile/House call services
Contact Grove Center Veterinary Hospital Today
If you are looking for the best animal preventive care near Redland, MD contact Grove Center Veterinary Hospital at (301) 963-0400 because we are your partners in your pet’s health care. Our professional veterinarian, Lawrence Bender DVM, is ready to help you provide your pet with the best preventive animal care in the area. In addition to being close to Redland, we also serve King Farm, Fallsgrove, Gables Upper Rock, Gaithersburg, and Downtown Crown.